Christina & Brian are parents of two beautiful boys, ages 10 and 6 years. After giving birth to our first son, Shane, in a hospital using an epidural and having serious side effects from it, it was our hope to find a better way of birthing. We were so happy to find The Bradley Method® when we became pregnant with our second son. His birth was beautiful! Mom & baby were both alert, healthy and our family bonded tremendously after the delivery. This momentous event inspired us to help other families achieve a natural childbirth.
It is our belief that with the right education, mental attitude and support, every woman can achieve a natural childbirth!
We want you and your baby to have the best, safest, and most rewarding birth experience possible. The Bradley Method® endorses and teaches the following ideals:
1. Natural childbirth.
2. Active participation of the husband as coach.
3. Excellent nutrition, the foundation of a healthy pregnancy.
4. Avoidance of drugs during pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding unless absolutely necessary.
5. Training: 'Early-bird' classes, followed by weekly classes starting in the 6th month, continuing until birth.
6. Relaxation and NATURAL breathing.
7. "Tuning-in" to your body.
8. Immediate and continuous contact with your new baby.
9. Breastfeeding beginning at birth.
10. Consumerism and positive communication.
11. Parents taking responsibility for the safety of the birth place, procedures, attendants, and emergency back-up.
12. Parents prepared for unexpected situations such as emergency childbirth, and cesarean section.
Please call Christina to get more information on how you too, can achieve a natural childbirth and give your baby the greatest gift in the world - a drug free birth!
Or visit my personal website at www.ncnaturalbaby.com .