Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
Welcoming a child into your family is a major life event, and how you experience this transformation remains with you always. Birthing both of our children naturally has taught us that knowledge is truly power when birthing; so education, preparation and practice are vital for enjoying a positive birth experience. The Bradley Method provides just that, and we would be honored to guide you through the curriculum!
Join a class series and learn about:
We hope to see you in class soon!
- How to work with your body to cope with pain and/or discomfort in labor using relaxation techniques and different laboring positions
- The physiology of and emotional sign posts experienced during each stage of labor and birth
- What's involved with various medical interventions in birth (such as an epidural or cesarean section), when they might be necessary, and the risks and benefits of each
- Well-balanced nutrition and prenatal exercises to help you enjoy a healthy pregnancy
- Practical ways in which your partner can support you throughout your pregnancy, labor, delivery, and beyond
- Building a supportive birth team
- Creating your ideal birth environment, no matter where you choose to birth
- Creating birth and postpartum recovery plans
- In-depth postpartum preparation
~April & Billie Wang
Please contact us for more information, or to join a class series, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-526-2106 (text is OK).