Welcome! Whether it’s your first time or your 15th, you are in the right place to discover how to best prepare for your upcoming birth!
A little about me:
I stumbled upon The Bradley Method® while I was pregnant with my first child. After going through the classes, my husband and I both agreed the information we learned was invaluable. The fear of giving birth moved aside, and we both felt prepared and confident for the journey ahead.
We now have four girls- two singletons and a set of twins. The three pregnancies and four births were each unique and memorable in their own way. They also each had their own challenges, but we were prepared and had healthy, happy babies. The Bradley Method® played a vital role in each of our babies’ first birthdays.
Why I teach The Bradley Method®:
Speaking from personal experience, I was surprised that the birth experience could be so empowering. I found confidence in my body’s abilities, joyfulness in the experience, and a closer bond with my husband through both the training and birth experiences.
My personal experience has given me a passion to pass this information on so that others can feel as prepared, informed, and empowered as I did.
If you are unfamiliar, it is a series of classes that focus on:
- nutrition and exercise during pregnancy
- learning and preparing for the different phases of labor
- avoiding unnecessary drugs and pain by practicing various relaxation techniques
- how to handle unforeseen possible complications
- how to choose and maintain positive communication with your care provider
- train couples to make responsible, informed decisions with their care provider
- training the "coach" (father, spouse, close relative or friend) to be the best support and effective
advocate for the mother during pregnancy and labor
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
Class days and times may be changed to suit the needs of the class.