What do the classes include?
- information about pregnancy, birth & postpartum
- information about newborn care & breastfeeding
- the Bradley Method® student workbook
- informative handouts
- current research
- relaxation techniques & practice
- birth rehearsals
- pregnancy exercises
- pregnancy nutrition
- video presentations of birth and breastfeeding
- Bradley® couples share their birth stories
- birth games, activities and discussions
- book & documentary recommendations
- a lending library (rebozo, birth ball, sling, birth & breastfeeding books)
- a REUNION party after all the babies are born
What are the details for upcoming classes?
Mondays, January 2 - March 13 (7-8:30pm) *class is FULL
March 20, 27, 28 & April 3rd (7-9pm) *SHORT course
Mondays, May 1-July 10 (7-8:30pm)
Mondays, July 24-Oct 2 (7-8:30pm)
What are the series dates?
611 S. Eagleson Rd. in Boise, ID
Want to register?
Except for the short course, classes are $275 (including the $50 deposit). Please email me to reserve your spot in the class. The short course is $150 ($50 is a deposit).
What is the method of payment?
For the deposit ($50)-I can send you a bill via paypal or you can mail a check. To pay the remaining balance, please bring a check to the first class.
Need more information?
Email or call me. I am happy to answer any questions.