The Bradley Method
consists of 12 classes of 2 to 2 1/2 hours duration each. Classes are
kept small to allow for personalized attention and instruction.
Total cost is $250. This amount includes the cost of the series and additional materials. Contact Danielle for information regarding payment plans and financial aid if need be.
Classes cover everything you need to know to maximize your chances of having the type of birth that you and your partner choose.
Teaching topics include remaining low-risk, nutrition and exercise, relaxation, coaching through various stages of labor, pain management, birth plans, breastfeeding and postpartum care. We will also cover medications available, medical interventions and c-section information so that you, as a parent, can make the best possible choices for your family. Classes will also include labor rehearsals and weekly relaxation
practices so that mother and coach are well prepared on their Labor day.
How is the Bradley Method different from other childbirth classes?
- A comprehensive course that includes breastfeeding, postpartum, and new baby information. No need to take multiple classes.
- You can continue coming to future series free! If your class series ends and you want to continue learning, keep coming! Once you pay tuition, there is no need to pay for classes ever again.
- Interactive and exciting! We include lots of video clips, visuals, and games. Class will be everything but boring!
- We take time to run through many "what would you do?" scenarios. The Bradley Method covers how to handle common variations and complications, naturally.
- Class takes place in a comfortable home environment in an interactive classroom with materials you can touch and feel - baby wearing wraps, cloth diapers, and a breast pump.
- Questions and discussions are encouraged! We have ample time in 12 weeks to address all your concerns.
- Students bond over the course and enjoy talking and snacking together during class.
- Each series will feature a time with a recent couple who has given birth. You can hear how the Bradley Method worked for them and ask lots of questions.
- Students have access 24/7 via phone and email. We enjoy journeying with students through this time in their lives. Students often contact Danielle after class is over, during labor, and after birth to ask questions and maintain contact.
The Bradley Method
childbirth education class is one of the best investments you can make in preparations for the birth of your child! You will gain so much knowledge, experience, practice, and maybe even future play group friends.