The Bradley Childbirth Method® classes will help
you trust in your body's own laboring signals and the wonderfully designed
Here are just a few of the subjects covered in our
- Learn the latest information regarding proper
nutrition and why it is so important for mom and baby
- Practice essential exercises that help reduce
the stress and pain in labor
- Practice labor rehearsal
- Train/prepare your coach
- Gain confidence in your own body and mental
ability through relaxation to avoid pain-relieving drugs and the effects
that come with their use
- Make a dynamite birth plan
- Gain knowledge of emergency childbirth
- Learn the skills for breastfeeding and how to
- Know how to take care of yourself and your
- Become skilled at newborn care, diapering,
One out of three births in an American hospital
today ends in a cesarean section? (major abdominal surgery). This is the
choice-limiting situation that pregnant moms are up against today.
Why would any expecting mom not want to educate
herself by taking Bradley Childbirth Method® classes?
The Bradley Method® is the husband coached childbirth method founded by Dr. Robert Bradley.