Congratulations on your pregnancy and upcoming birth-day! I am excited to share our birth story and help other couples have joyful birth-days like we did! You CAN learn how to give birth, have the healthiest pregnancy possible, and work as a team with your birth partner.
You may be wondering what is unique about the Bradley Method®
and why you should take these classes. In our classes, you will learn:
- How to stay healthy and low-risk through your pregnancy through proper pregnancy nutrition and exercise.
- The risks and benefits of common procedures.
- Your options related to prenatal care and birth.
- To make informed decisions.
- The natural process of labor and birth and what both mom and dad should expect.
- How partners can support mom through pregnancy, labor, and birth; being her coach and advocate!
- How to avoid unnecessary pain and effective ways to handle positive pain.
- How to work as a team with your obstetric provider.
- How to have the birth you desire!
Nationally, nearly 90% of Bradley students who deliver vaginally have completely unmedicated births! Nothing else compares to the Bradley Method®
My upcoming January class is full. I will be taking a break for maternity leave after this class for a few months but will update class info as soon as I schedule another class. Please refer to the other Bradley teachers in the area for other class options!