The Bradley Method? classes I offer are in-depth comprehensive courses. I hold the classes in a warm, relaxed and FUN environment. I definitely cover all key topics, but I like to leave plenty of opportunity for open discussion and Q&A. Ultimately the goal is for everyone to focus on healthy Babies, healthy Mamas, healthy Dads, and healthy Families.
My classes are comprehensive and cover information throughout the pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum. Specific topics covered include:
- Relaxation Techniques and Comfort Measures.
- Developing your Birth Vision and Plan
- Stages of Labor
- Being a great Coach
- Variations and unexpected situations
- Informed Consent
- Benefits of Breastfeeding and Newborn Care.
- You are not alone! How to work together in labor
WHEN TO START
It is ideal to begin the class no later than 5 months into your pregnancy. This will give you plenty of time to complete the full course and be prepared well before your due date. Sometimes the timing doesn't work out perfectly, so please contact me to discuss.
The rate for my course is $300. ($60 initial deposit required to hold your space in class). The fee covers the full course as well as the following class materials:
- 127 page Bradley Course Workbook
- Handouts and weekly emails containing additional relevant information
- My personal lending library (including books, magazines, & DVD's) (requires refundable deposit)
- Special guest speakers.
The next series will begin 2/05/15. Please contact me for more information. www.mamawise.com