Classes meet once a week for about 2 hours each in the Hyde Park area of Chicago on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings. The cost of the class is per couple and includes: student workbooks, handouts, guest speakers, classroom instruction hours, lending library, and personal attention via email or phone.
Class topics include:
- exercises that enable a healthy birth
- postpartum care
- relaxation & massage techniques
- specific training for your coach
- the stages of labor & labor rehearsal
- birth plans
- ways to avoid unnecessary procedures & drugs during labor and delivery
**Please sign up by or near your 25th week of pregnancy to ensure class completion.**
Feel free to call anytime regarding my classes. I would love to talk to you! If my class day/date does not work for you, let me know and we may be able to work something out.
CALL ME TODAY AND BEGIN THE JOURNEY TO A WONDERFUL BRADLEY BIRTH!