Congratulations on your pregnancy. Choosing your childbirth class is an important decision, and we look forward to answering your questions. Please give us a call!
Our classes meet once a week for
twelve weeks to discuss
topics such as:
- basic female anatomy
- healthy prenatal nutrition
- effective prenatal exercises
- diverse relaxation techniques
- writing a birth plan that covers unexpected situations
- choosing a birth team and location
- decoding the three stages of labor
- coaching tips for partners
- risks and benefits of medical interventions in childbirth
- maintaining positive communication with your birth team
- staying low risk
- postpartum procedures
- breastfeeding techniques
As our student, you will benefit from our lending
library of pregnancy books, guest speakers (as available), and phone/email support from your teachers. We want you to have a rewarding, supported, and fun
experience preparing for your baby's arrival.
Whether you're expecting your first baby, working toward a VBAC (vaginal birth after Cesarean), or reviewing your birth options, we would be honored to share this exciting time with you. Please call us to learn more about our class.