Several Classes and Locations available!
Register for your class today!
There is a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful.
It's that women are strong. ~ Laura Stavoe Harm
Melissa is a Certified Bradley Method® Childbirth Educator, Labor and Postpartum Doula and Placenta Encapsulator. She aims to create informed consumers who know their options and who exercise their freedom of choice. She has supported all births: Natural, Epidural, VBAC, Twins, Home Birth, Birth Center and Hospital Birth's. Her priority is a Healthy mom and Healthy baby through an emotionally successful birth! She achieves this goal by:
- Judgement free and genuine support for you and Coach
- Instructing you on exercise and health for an easy labor
- Preparing coach to support you during the birthing process
- Teaching hands on relaxation techniques and body awareness
- Leaning the physiology of birth and how to manage labor with ease
- Discussing labor interventions and how to navigate through them
- Education for breastfeeding, postpartum care and the 4th trimester
- Well respected by OBs, Midwifes and Nurses
- As a Doula she brings current knowledge and insight to teaching
- Once signed up for Melissa's class, you have her unconditional support through pregnancy, birth and parenthood.
Contact to Register today!!
Space is limited
*Private classes are available!!! Please contact for details.