Birth is powerful...it has its own force and flow for each woman. Add to it the fear of the unknown, and a woman and her partner can sometimes feel overwhelmed. The Bradley Method® shines a light on pregnancy and the birth process, enabling a woman to feel strong and assured throughout her birth.
Whether you are choosing a home birth, hospital birth, or birth center experience, natural childbirth education is valuable. It can also be a beneficial tool if you are considering medications or have the possibility of a c-section. In my classes you will learn about:
- The experience of labor and how to navigate through it successfully
- Nutrition and exercise for the pregnant mom
- Reducing the risk for preterm labor and toxemia/preeclampsia
- Education regarding birth management techniques and how these can affect labor
- Physical and emotional changes during pregnancy and beyond
- Breastfeeding and newborn care
In addition to the above, the Bradley Method® focuses on showing birth partners how to support mothers in the best way possible so they can focus on listening to, and trusting, their bodies.