Congratulations on your growing family! You are already making great decisions for you and your baby by considering The Bradley Method®!
We would love to help you gain a wonderful birth experience. The Bradley Method® stresses the importance of Healthy Baby, Healthy Mother, and Healthy Families. After completing a Bradley Method class, couples are prepared with knowledge for an amazing birth experience! Although The Bradley Method® does focus on the benefits of a natural birth, it is also very helpful for couples that do not have a strong opinion one way or the other about using drugs or other medical interventions during labor.
A huge component of The Bradley Method® is the importance of a coach during pregnancy, labor, and birth. This coach learns all of the information that mom learns and is there for her every step of the way! Other focuses of The Bradley Method® include:
1) Offering comprehensive education
2) Nutrition, Exercises, and information about optimal fetal positioning for pregnancy, labor, and birth
3) Information on the normal labor process as well as unexpected variations
4) Labor Rehearsal- focusing on relaxation and working with your body during labor/birth
5) Birth Plans- identifying your goals
6) Breastfeeding information and support
7) The coach's role and tools for supporting a mother during labor
One of the best parts about taking a Bradley class is that the couple will walk away empowered and confident. These classes stress the importance of informed consent and working with your care provider as team. Information is important!! The World Health Organization (WHO) states that no region in the world is justified in having a cesarean rate greater than 10-15%. Plus, it is totally possible to have a natural and unmedicated birth. Dr. Bradley helped bring 22,000 healthy babies into the world and over 90% of them were non medicated births.
For More Info
|Series Schedule (Start Dates)|
|Tuesday, May 16, 2017||7:00 PM|
|Tuesday, August 01, 2017||7:00 PM|