Upcoming Bradley Method® Class Information
No classes are currently scheduled.
If you are looking for a class in the Chester County area,
please contact my (wonderful!) colleague Shelley Snyder.
Her teacher's site is here:
ALL expectant mothers and their coaches
are welcome regardless of marital status.
To register, please email Sarah at email@example.com and include the following information:
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation, which will include your Student ID/Login for the online Bradley Method Student Resource Center.
- Your name
- Spouse or coach's name
- Mailing address
- Cell phone number and spouse or coach's cell phone number
- Baby's estimated due date
- Doctor or midwife's name and address
- Delivery location and address (home birth OR name of hospital/birth center)
- Which form of payment you will be using
- Any food allergies (in case snacks are shared in class)
- (Optional) Any questions or concerns you would like to share with me, to help tweak the class material to meet your needs.
(Please feel free to call me at 610-308-0461 with any registration questions!)
NOTE: In order to hold the class, six couples must register by March 31st. If this requirement is not met, payments will be returned.
- REFERRAL DISCOUNT: $20 OFF for each mom+coach team who registers to take the class with you. Please contact me for more information.
- Students may be eligible for reimbursement through their health insurance plans or tax-exempt medical Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- PayPal, personal check, money order, or cash accepted. (Please write checks or money orders to Albrecht Ventures, LLC, 1010 Stirling Street, Coatesville, Pa, 19320 )
- Payment plans are available, but must be arranged at time of registration.
Early Registration Discounted Price (through March 24th) - $375
Full Tuition (March 25th or later) - $425
"Aetna covered the class 100% for us! (We would have paid out of pocket anyways, of course!! )" - Dan B.
to your class, we were able to deliver Alexander last
night at 8:17...naturally! He's amazing and was so alert at birth. He
weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz and 21.25 inches long. Your class really helped
us feel prepared and helped Brad understand what was going on to keep
things on track. Thank you for everything!'
can second that - I was amazed at how comfortable I felt discussing our
birth wishes with everybody as Sarah focused on labor, I was able to
discuss and guide the next steps of the birth based on Sarah's wishes. I understood everything that was happening
throughout the process as the doctors did their work. I was also able to identify each stage of
labor and provide the appropriate sort of support to Sarah throughout
the process.'" - Sarah & Brad H.
"People keep telling me how amazing I look and how awesome I am feeling
after JUST giving birth only 15 days ago. It's all thanks to Sarah Joy
Albrecht and The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth. Thanks Sarah for
being an amazing teacher and doula. Thank you also to my amazing coach
for not letting me "give up". - Elizabeth M.
"I am so glad that I took Sarah's class. I
learned how to keep my body healthy with exercise and eating right
during my pregnancy. Sarah is an awesome teacher and coach. She is
compassionate, knowledgeable, and very experienced. Because I took her
class I know I was more mentally and physically prepared for birth! I
had more confidence than ever during my labor to speak up for myself and
let my body relax during each phase of labor. I gave birth naturally 5
weeks ago and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Sarah was
also my doula and having her by my side made me more relaxed and
comfortable. I highly recommend her class to anyone who is pregnant! I also highly recommend her as a doula!!" - Cathy L.