Congradulations on your pregnacy...
My name is Trisha Baird, I have a wonderful, very supportive husband Jeff, and 4 beautiful children. 21, 19, 16 and 11. I had my first two in the hospital totally medicated and when I got pregnant with number three I wanted a different experience, so I found The Bradley Method®. We had two awesome natual experiences and that was when I decieded I had to share this Method with anyone who would listen :) I trained with The Bradley Method® in Oct. of 2008, and I love teaching! Studies show 85% of all trained Bradley students have natural births. I also offer labor support at home and hospital, and would love to come to your birth to help and support.
What do my classes offer?
- In-depth understanding of the physical processes of normal labor and birth, to eliminate fear and tension
- Relaxation techniques to use during labor, to avoid unnecessary pain
- Information on excellent nutrition, to help you stay healthy and low-risk and always a yummy healthy snack and ideas for you.
- Pregnancy exercises, so your body will be prepared for the hard work ahead
- Coaching techniques, so your partner will be prepared to comfort and support you during labor
- A student workbook
- Video enrichment during class
- Access to books and DVDs available to borrow
- Refresher courses until your birth (If space permits, you can sit in on any future classes for free until you have your baby!)
- Students have access to me 24/7 (and I truly mean anytime, day or night!) for support, and to answer general questions you have before, during or after your birth
It is my heartfelt wish as a Bradley teacher to pass on to other moms the knowledge and confidence that The Bradley Method® has given me!
I teach on Thursday nights @ 7:00 It is a 12 week course
The charge is $250 and I'm very flexable with payments.