You will learn so much about "what to really expect" throughout your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum experience. You will learn how to confidently prepare for and manage your pregnancy, labor, and birth so that no matter what the world around you believes, you will be inspired and ready for a joyful birth experience.
My class is engaging and very comprehensive. We will discuss each of the following topics and how they can contribute to your staying healthy and low risk:
- Whole food nutrition
- Specific pregnancy exercises
- Why the trained father's presence is better than any drug in labor
- Creating a birth plan that engenders collaborative care
- Stages of labor - you'll understand birth so well, you'll even be able to teach it to your friends and family
- Multiple relaxation techniques
- What is "normal"
- Facing complications with knowledge and peace
- Postpartum issues
- General ongoing parenting topics
The Bradley Method® enjoys an 87% unmedicated success rate! My classes have shown a similar percentage as well.
I would love to be a part of your miraculous journey!
I teach in Syracuse and my class fee is $350. This includes a $50 advanced deposit for supplies. Payment arrangements for the balance are always available!
That price includes your student workbook, a coach's card, and even a few fun surprises.
If you're not sure if The Bradley Method® is right for you, or if I am the right teacher for you, you are always welcome to come and observe one class for free. I would be delighted to meet you and help you in any way that I can.
The dates and times listed here are subject to change based upon the needs of my students in each series at the time. Please let me know if you need special accommodations for your situation.
Class size is limited and spaces usually fill up early, so call today.