* Bradley Method™ Class schedule for 2016-2017*
February 6 - April 24, Mondays FULL
May 1 - July 17, Mondays FULL
July 24 - October 9, Mondays
Private Classes Available
Are you looking to have a drug free childbirth with as few
interventions as medically necessary?
Would you like to feel empowered to have a beautiful
birthing experience with an amazing sense of accomplishment?
Would you like to bring your sweet baby into this world with
confidence, support and love?
Yes? You’ve come to the right place!
"I love it when my clients take Dorin's classes. They are so well prepared and that translates to a wonderful birth experience!" Leah Larson - Certified Midwife
Bradley Method™ classes changed my life, my outlook on birth,
and gave my husband and I the tools to have the birth experience we always wanted.
I’ve been teaching Bradley Method™ classes for 12 years and I
incorporate my experience as a birth doula into the classes I teach. My classes
are comprehensive, interactive, and surprisingly FUN! You will come away with a good
understanding of how your body works in labor, how to cope with the sensations
of labor, and how your support person can guide you through the process.
Topics we cover in class:
- Good nutrition for growing a healthy baby
- Exercises to prepare your body for birth
- Good baby positioning, which can translate to a faster,
easier birth (and who doesn't want that?!)
- Relaxation and how to work WITH your body
- The ins and outs of labor and birth
- Coaching and how to support a laboring woman
- Labor and birth positions
- Massage and comfort measures
- How to avoid routine interventions what to do if they become
- Creating a birth plan your doctor or midwife will LOVE
- Breastfeeding and newborn care
- And much MORE!
Questions? Call or email Dorin Jordan (281) 638-2188 email@example.com