Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am a natural childbirth educator and doula certified in the Bradley Method® of Husband-Coached Childbirth. I look forward to having you in my class and/or helping you prepare for your upcoming birth. This is such an exciting time for you and I am privileged to be a part of your journey to parenthood.
The Bradley Method® classes are antenatal classes designed for couples entering their third trimester and are recommended to start taking classes anytime before reaching the sixth month (27 weeks) of pregnancy. Ready to enroll or need more information? Send me an email!
All Classes Include:
- Small Classes with personal attention to each couple and your unique circumstances
- 12 Classes meeting weekly
- Detailed explanation of the process of labour and birth
- Tracking your Nutrition to ensure healthy mother and baby
- Exercises to prepare you for labour and pushing
- Relaxation to help your body work work more efficiently
The Bradley Method® comes from a text by Dr. Bradley called "Husband Coached Childbirth." Coaches can be the husband, father, sister, mother, or anyone who will be supporting the mother throughout pregnancy, labour and birth. If you are interested in signing up for classes, or you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Crafting your personalized Birth Plan & lots more...
Lillian Sediles, AAHCC
“Giving birth should be your greatest achievement
not your greatest fear.” ~ Jane Weideman